Glib is specially designed for creating an NFT Portfolio or Sales platform.
This template is also perfect for those who wants the best solution for discovering best Digital art and Collecting NFTs where you can create and sell your NFTs through WooCommerce.
This template is also perfect for creatives, apps or technology services.
This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern, professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
This template kit provides 25 templates for designing your website with Elementor, and will install a few plugins for support of the shop, Cryptocurrency display and checkout. You may easily add additional features like marketplace or auctions through other WooCommerce addons as desired.
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
Theme Builder site parts (header, footer, shop, products, 404, blog)
Addons installed with kit
- Countdown Timer for Elementor
- Events Addon for Elementor
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
- Premium Addons for Elementor
- Themesflat Addons For Elementor
- CURCY – Multi Currency for WooCommerce
* How to Use Template Kits:*
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
- All images are used for preview purposes only. They are not part of the template and hence, not included in the final purchase files. Design graphics by Freepik.