Grovve is a Rock Band and Music Elementor Kit for building websites easily with WordPress and the Elementor Page Builder plugin.
Elevate your band’s online presence with our professionally crafted kit featuring 8 essential pages. Showcase your music, highlight band members, and promote upcoming gigs with ease. With stunning design elements and easy customization using Elementor, you can create a website that rocks as hard as your music. Engage fans, promote your discography, announce your gig, and captivate your audience. Join the ranks of legendary bands with a website that truly harmonizes with your music.
- Discography Page
- Gigs Page
- Single News
- Single 404
Sections and Blocks:
- Newsletter Form
Required Plugins (will be installed automatically):
• ElementsKit Elementor Addons
How to Use Template Kits:
This is not a WordPress Theme. Template kits contain the design data for Elementor only and are installed using the envato Elements plugin for WordPress or directly through Elementor.
- Download your kit file from Envato and do not unzip it. If you use Safari browser you may need to ensure “Open safe files after downloading” is disabled in the browser preferences.
- Go to Settings > Permalinks and ensure Post Name is selected
- Go to Appearance > Themes > Add New and ensure Hello Elementor is installed and activated. This will prompt you to install Elementor if you haven’t already.
- Go to Plugins and ensure Elementor and Envato Elements are installed and at the latest version. If your kit requires Elementor Pro, it must be installed now and connected to your account.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click Upload Template Kit Zip (or click your kit to view it)
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses. https://envato.d.pr/ughD8Q
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first. This will setup the site settings.
- Click Import on one template at a time in the order shown. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates and are re-used from here.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
- The home page is set under Settings > Reading by selecting Static Front Page.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers are customized under Templates > Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
System Requirements to Install Elementor Kit
• Memory Limit Hosting Server Should Be 512 Mb
• MySQL version 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.0 or greater
• PHP 7 or Greater
• Wordpres 5.2 or Greater
• This template not support Internet Explorer.
• This template only supports for container grid, please activate before proceed.
• For More Info Kindly Visit this Guide: https://elementor.com/help/requirements/
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.