Investree is an Elementor Pro Template kit for designing websites in WordPress using the Elementor Page Builder Plugin. Investree includes 17 meticulously designed templates that capture the essence of your profession. From the minimalist homepage layout that speaks volumes, to the intricate portfolio sections showcasing your groundbreaking investments, every template exudes professionalism.
Fully Responsive – Investree ensures your online presence is seamless across devices. No more zooming in and out; just pure, unadulterated user experience.
Investree is built on the user-friendly Elementor page builder, allowing you to customize your website effortlessly. Create a unique online presence that reflects the personality of your public swimming pool.
This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- Global Kit Styles
- Global Header
- Global Footer
- Our Team
- Single Post
- Archive Blog/li>
- Coming Soon
- 404 Page
- Popup Banner
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Download your kit file from Envato and do not unzip it. If you use Safari browser you may need to ensure “Open safe files after downloading” is disabled in the browser preferences.
- Go to Settings > Permalinks and ensure Post Name is selected
- Go to Appearance > Themes > Add New and ensure Hello Elementor is installed and activated. This will prompt you to install Elementor if you haven’t already.
- Go to Plugins and ensure Elementor and Envato Elements are installed and at the latest version. If your kit requires Elementor Pro, it must be installed now and connected to your account.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click Upload Template Kit Zip (or click your kit to view it)
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses. https://envato.d.pr/ughD8Q
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first. This will setup the site settings.
- Click Import on one template at a time in the order shown. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates and are re-used from here.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
- The home page is set under Settings > Reading by selecting Static Front Page.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers are customized under Templates > Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.