PetPup is an Elementor template kit designed for pet-related businesses and enthusiasts.The PetPup template kit offers a visually appealing design that combines modern aesthetics with a touch of playfulness, capturing the essence of the pet world effortlessly. With Elementor’s intuitive drag-and-drop customization, modifying the PetPup template is a breeze. You can easily rearrange elements, modify colors, and add your own content without any coding knowledge.
- Individual elements can be fine-tuned or fonts and colors can be changed all in one spot.
- Drag-and-drop visual builder for true no-code customization.
- Contemporary and professional design
- Most Elementor themes are compatible with this plugin.
The kit includes numerous ready-to-use sections, providing you with all the essential building blocks to create a comprehensive and engaging website. Additionally, the blog section provides a platform for sharing informative and entertaining content related to pets, fostering a sense of community and engagement.
- Home Page
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Services Details
- Pricing Plan
- Our Team
- Coming Soon
Sections and Blocks:
- Header & Footer
- Appointment Form
Required Plugins Pre-Installed With the Kit
- ElementsKit Lite
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress. You do NOT need an Envato Elements subscription to use this plugin to install kits.
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip it! If you have Safari, ensure “open safe files after downloading” is not enabled in preferences.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKit
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer and click Add New (if prompted with a wizard, you may click Next through it without taking any action)
- Title the header, leave Entire Site selected and toggle Activation to On
- Click the gray Edit Content button to load the builder
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import, select your menu in the nav element and click Update.
- Repeat for Footer
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own. Blog Content is not included – you will need to add a few posts to WordPress before post content will appear in templates.